past IASCL meetings

Magdalena Smoczynska magsmocz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:01:19 UTC 2013

Brian, as I told you, I will continue to look for my London 1975 program.
Psychologically, I find it highly improbable that I could ever throw it
away - which, of course, explains why it is physically diffiocult to find
it!
But I do remember some of the people who were there, namely: Paul Fletcher,
David Crystal, Dan Slobin, Natalie Waterson, Catherine Snow, Robin
Campbell, Natalie Waterson, Gordon Wells - maybe somebody still has the
program (in the cellar)?
Eve Clark probably was there too - or both of them: Herb & Eve?
Best regards to everybody,
Magdalena Smoczynska
Melissa Bowerman was there too, of course.