Wikipedia problems

Jean Berko Gleason jean.berko.gleason at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 01:16:18 UTC 2013

Hi  Everyone

I just tried to check out something about Roger Brown by referring to
the Wikipedia article about him, and see that it really needs someone to
edit it--it says, for instance, that Roger's partner was "Alber
Gilam-Al" and then refers to Albert Gilman as "Al" for much of the rest
of the article.  I'm sure people worked very hard to write this article,
and don't mean to be critical of their efforts, but every article can
use a little help and this one is no exception.   If you read it you'll
see that it has some non-English ways of saying things, some
repetitions, etc.

I'd do it myself, but that would entail learning the editorial system
that Wikipedia uses, which seems to be quite complicated for newcomers.
So is there anyone who already knows how to do it who can have a look
and fix it up?
Thanks for any thoughts.

Jean Berko Gleason