August 12-13 workshop

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Jun 4 19:55:54 UTC 2013

Dear Info-CHILDES,

    We are organizing a workshop here at CMU in Pittsburgh for August 12 and 13 with possible extensions to August 14th.  Although the workshop is primarily targeted to people in the AphasiaBank group, the methods involved are nearly all appropriate for child language analysis, so we would welcome child language people too.    If you are interested in joining this workshop, please send me email at macw at cmu.edu.

Best regards,

--Brian MacWhinney