Elicited imitation paradigm

Nan Bernstein Ratner nratner at umd.edu
Fri Mar 8 17:54:39 UTC 2013

I should have included the citations in my last post; they are available to requestors off-list:

Silverman, Stacy & Nan Bernstein Ratner (1997). Stuttering and syntactic complexity in adolescence.  Journal of Speech and Hearing Research, 40 (1), 95-106.

Bernstein Ratner, Nan (2000). Elicited imitation and other methods for the analysis of trade-offs between speech and language skills in children. In L. Menn & N. Bernstein Ratner (Eds.) Methods for the study of language production. Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum (291-312).

Nan Bernstein Ratner, Professor and Chairman
Fellow, ASHA
Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences
0100 Lefrak Hall
University of Maryland, College Park
College Park, MD 20742
301-405-4213, 301-405-4217
Fax: 301-314-2023
http://hesp.umd.edu/facultyprofile/Bernstein%20Ratner/Nan
Affiliated faculty:
Language Sciences,
Developmental Science Field Committee
Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience Program (NACS)