Help: let them speak or sign their language

Eileen Graf eileen.graf at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 27 02:16:41 UTC 2013

Dear Aliyah,

You might find these helpful:

[1] Place, Silvia & Hoff, Erika (2011). Properties of Dual Language
Exposure That Influence 2-Year-Olds’ Bilingual Proficiency. Child
Development:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-8624.2011.01660.x/abstract

*[2] Davidson, Kathryn, Lillo-Martin, Diane & Chen Pichler (in press).
Spoken English language measures of native signing children with cochlear
implants. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education
<http://jdsde.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/10/16/deafed.ent045.abstract>.*
Best,
Eileen