NIH Grant Competing Continuation

Tom Roeper roeper at linguist.umass.edu
Thu Sep 5 22:32:24 UTC 2013

Dear Brian---

I cannot put down all the references, but let me give you this to quote:

Childes has become the lifeblood of acquisition research, and often the
centerpiece of undergraduate education.  I do searches on it several
times a week (or sometimes several time a day).  There is no question
that it deserves further support.

Tom

Tom Roeper
Dept of Lingiustics