CLARIN, DSA

Steven Gillis steven.gillis at ua.ac.be
Mon Apr 14 22:06:44 UTC 2014

Dear Brian:

This is excellent news, since it represents an international recognition of the outstanding technical qualities of CHILDES/TALKBANK. Moreover, since the DSA recognition implies -- as far as I understand it -- also (indirect) entrance of the CHILDES/TALKBANK corpora into the Web of Science (WoS), this represents a recognition of the intellectual efforts researchers put into data collection, transcription and coding.

Congratulations to you for your excellent guidance over the years and to Leonid and Franklin for the technical implementation.

Best, and see you soon in Amsterdam at the upcoming IASCL meeting,

Steven Gillis

Surface mail:
-------------

Steven Gillis
Computational Linguistics and Psycholinguistics
Department of Linguistics
University of Antwerp
Prinsstraat 13
2000 Antwerpen