Book announcement

Ambridge, Ben Ben.Ambridge at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Aug 7 10:09:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

I hope you won't mind too much if I use this list to make a brief announcement about my new popular psychology book "Psy-Q" which is released today in the UK (December in the US). It's not a language book per se, but it does have a couple of sections based on famous language studies (e.g., Saffran, Aslin & Newport, 1996; Boroditsky, 2001; Coleman & Kay, 1981) and hopefully might be of broader interest to (a) those of you who are psychologists and (b) those of you who are not psychologists, but would like a light-hearted primer on the discipline. You can read more at www.psy-qbook.com

Thanks!
Ben