position at NICHD

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Aug 25 21:08:25 UTC 2014

Dear Colleague:

The Child Development and Behavior Branch is in the process of recruiting a Program Officer for theLanguage, Bilingualism, and Biliteracy Program at NICHD.  Please distribute the following description to individuals who might be interested in applying for this position.  The window to apply is very short, between 8/25 - 8/29/14.  Information on how to apply is available on the NICHD employment website: http://www.nichd.nih.gov/about/jobs/Pages/index.aspx.  Questions about the position can be directed to me at brett.miller at nih.gov.

Please note this is a reposting of the position - the original job posting limited applicants to existing or former federal employees. The current announcement is open to all eligible candidate who are U.S. citizens.

Thank you for your assistance.  The Child Development and Behavior Branch is excited about bringing in a new member to our team.

Best,

Brett

Brett Miller, Ph.D.
Program Director
Reading, Writing, & Related Learning Disabilities Research Program
Child Development & Behavior Branch
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
6100 Executive Blvd., Suite 4B05
MSC 7510
Rockville, MD 20852-7510
Email: millerbre at mail.nih.gov
Phone: 301-496-9849
Fax: 301-480-0230
http://www.nichd.nih.gov/about/org/der/branches/cdbb/programs/pages/cdbb-rwrld.aspx
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.