Stanford CSLI Summer Program 2014

Jan Edwards jedwards2 at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 21 20:17:44 UTC 2014

Dear Mike,

This looks like a great program. I don't have any students here who would want to do it this summer, but I sent it to my daughter at Williams to pass it around. She has a lot of Psych/PreMed friends and it would be a good summer program for them.

Hope all is well -- congrats on the baby!!! I follow your blog, as does a grad student in my lab (Tristan Mahr -- who should do a post-doc with you in a few years). We got onto github before you did, so we're feeling ahead of the curve :>

Yours,
Jan