information on CHILDES corpora

Virginia Valian vvvstudents at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:43:40 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

For research we at LARC - which is to say, Stephanie Friedman, a
student from Smith College who served as an intern at LARC - compiled
the attached spreadsheet of child corpora.  The compilation is
intended to help investigators identify CHILDES corpora that contain
longitudinal data for English-speaking children between the ages of
1;6 and 3;6 and comparable data for adult speakers.

Please read the first tab for information about the material in the
spreadsheet.  There is a total of 7 tables.

Please let me know if you spot errors in any of the information.

Sincerely,

VVV

--
Virginia Valian
Distinguished Professor, Hunter College and CUNY Graduate Center
email:  vvvstudents at gmail.com

http://maxweber.hunter.cuny.edu/psych/faculty/valian/valian.htm
http://littlelinguist.hunter.cuny.edu/
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/genderequity/