Nelson update on Idiom comprehension in child language

Keith Nelson k1n at psu.edu
Fri Jun 6 13:34:51 UTC 2014

HI all.    Here is the specific reference on the the intervention study
(also discussed in  the JSLHR research paper) with ASD children for
idioms.   Best regards,  Keith N

*Whyte, E. M., Nelson, K. E, & Khan, K. S. (2013). Learning of idiomatic
language expressions                          in a group intervention for
children with autism, Autism, 17, 449-464.*