list of common words

Javier javier.aguadoorea at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:32:12 UTC 2014

Since you are mentioning 'a software available to scan a passage', and
considering that we are in info-childes (and to my knowledge nobody
mentioned it here) this simple command (assuming that your passage is saved
in plain txt) would pool out a list of words in the passage (sorted by
descending frequency):

freq +y +o your_passage.txt

Hope this helps,
Javier