Summer school in Potsdam/Germany: Infant Studies on Language Development in Europe (ISOLDE)

Tom Fritzsche tomfrit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:20:28 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to a one-week summer school on
infant language development that takes place this July in Potsdam.
We are pleased to offer the following four courses:

     Krista Byers-Heinlein: Bilingual Language Acquisition
     Nivedita Mani: Word Recognition and Lexical Representations
     Luca Bonatti: Words and Structural Properties of Language
     Caroline Junge: Methods in Infant Language Research

This summer school is intended to bring together students as well as
post-doc researchers working on infant language acquisition in Europe.
Participants should have at least a BA degree in linguistics,
psychology, or a related field. In addition to the courses, a social
activity day will provide the opportunity to exchange ideas and share
experiences.

Registration is open until mid-April. Please note that the number of
participants is limited to 40.
We also offer inexpensive accommodation in two hostels in Potsdam.
More information are available on the ISOLDE website.

Host institution: Universität Potsdam
Tuition: 100.00 EUR
Dates: 07-Jul-2014 - 11-Jul-2014 (Mon - Fri)
Online registration: www.uni-potsdam.de/isolde/registration
Registration deadline: 15-Apr
Contact: isolde2014 at uni-potsdam.de
Website: www.uni-potsdam.de/isolde