CDI norming datasets

Philip Dale dalep at unm.edu
Fri Mar 21 15:46:19 UTC 2014

We have just discovered that the CDI norming datafiles in Excel format on the CHILDES website include only 256 items for each instrument - the limit of older versions of Excel. The SPSS versions (.sav) are correct, but the Excel versions previously posted do not contain all of the data.

Newer versions of Excel do not have the 256 column limit, and we have posted corrected versions of those files. Note that they are in .xlsx format, and will require Excel 2010 or later to access.

with apologies for any convenience this may have caused,
Philip Dale