Interested in new technologies and their impact on children's literacy?

Natalie natalia.kucirkova at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:43:07 UTC 2014

Are you interested in new technologies and their impact on children's
language and literacy development?

The Oxford Education Society's Saturday School this year will be held on
Saturday 7th June from 10.00-16.00 at the Department of Education and is
entitled "Early Literacy and digital technologies: friend or foe?"

Bookings are now open to all - not just OES members - and we are looking
forward to a stimulating day with excellent speakers, researchers, teachers
and participants with a wide variety of interests.

For further information about the speakers, the programme and how to book,
please see the attached flyer or go to our event webpage at
*http://www.oxes.org.uk/about-*
us/events-2/early-literacy-and-digital-technologies-friend-or-foe/<http://www.oxes.org.uk/about-us/events-2/early-literacy-and-digital-technologies-friend-or-foe/>