Postdoc and Research Faculty Positions at The Chinese University of Hong Kong

LabLLB CUHK lllb.cuhk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:04:23 UTC 2014

Research Faculty (non-tenure-track) and Postdoc positions are available in
the Laboratory for Language, Learning, and the Brain at the The Chinese
University of Hong Kong (PI: Patrick Wong) and the Utrecht University-CUHK
Joint Centre for Language, Mind and Brain.  We welcome individuals from any
disciplines whose research addresses aspects of language development
broadly defined.  Researchers who are interested in identifying pre- and
peri-natal factors in language development will also be considered
 Candidates with experience in basic and clinical research using
behavioral, neural, and/or genetic methods are all encouraged to apply.  We
are particularly interested in broad thinkers with good quantitative skills
to join our team.  The Chinese University of Hong Kong ranks among top 40
in the world according to QS World University Rankings.  Hong Kong offers a
multitude of living possibilities.  For inquiries, candidates should email
CV to Patrick Wong (*p.wong at cuhk.edu.hk* <p.wong at cuhk.edu.hk>).  Postdoc
applicants should also email CV to Patrick Wong. Review of applications
will begin immediately, and the start date is flexible.  We anticipate
hiring a cluster of researchers in areas of brain and mind and will be
targeting researchers with an excellent research record for their stage of
career who can contribute to an interdisciplinary research environment.
Visit *http://brain.cuhk.edu.hk/* <http://brain.cuhk.edu.hk/> for more
information about our work.

Research faculty applicants need to apply formally through the University
system; details can be found here:
*http://www.per.cuhk.edu.hk/jvadm/jv_for_new_site.asp?id=1314/029(737)/2*
<http://www.per.cuhk.edu.hk/jvadm/jv_for_new_site.asp?id=1314/029(737)/2>