6th AFLiCo conference, May 26-28 2015, Grenoble France

Caroline Rossi carolinemagali at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:38:02 UTC 2014

*The 6th International Conference of the French Cognitive Linguistics
Association*
on

*Language, Cognition and Society*
will be hosted by Stendhal University, Grenoble (French Alps)

May 26-28, 2015

The conference welcomes proposals linking cognitive and linguistic topics
while taking into account social and cultural contexts.

-   Papers adopting a sociolinguistic approach to first and/or second
language acquisition are especially welcome.

Abstract submission for individual presentations is now open, through
November 30, 2014.

Please see the attached Call for Papers for further details.

For more information please visit our website (
http://aflico6.sciencesconf.org ).
Abstracts should also be submitted via Sciencesconf.

We hope to see you in the French Alps next year!

Caroline Rossi
*Lecturer in English and Linguistics*
Université Stendhal Grenoble 3
Département LEA et ILCEA-GREMUTS