Oferta de trabajo: Spanish & Applied Ling.: Senior Consultant, ProductivityPartners Inc., CO, USA

Eulàlia de Bobes eulalia.debobes at UAB.ES
Wed Apr 6 14:58:51 UTC 2005

--------------------------   INFOLING   ------------------------------
 Lista de distribución de lingüística del español (ISSN: 1576-3404)
                  http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/
    Envío de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
                             EDITORES:
       Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB <carlos.subirats at uab.es>
           Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at ub.edu>
        Eulalia de Bobes Soler, UAB <Eulalia.deBobes at uab.es>
 Equipo de edición: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
Estudios de Lingüística del Español (ELiEs): http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temática de lingüística del español asociada a INFOLING.

Infoling y ELiEs se editan con el patrocinio del Ministerio de
Ciencia y Tecnología de España (DIF2003-10302-E): http://www.mcyt.es

Oferta de trabajo:
Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Senior Consultant,
Productivity Partners Inc., CO, USA
Información de Krastel <infoproductivitypartnersinc.com>
distribuida por The Linguist List: http://linguistlist.org/

University or Organization: Productivity Partners Inc. (PPI)
Department: Research and Development
Job Rank: Senior Consultant
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics, Hispanic Culture
Required Language: Spanish (SPN) & Romance

The Senior Consultant will be a member of Productivity Partners, (PPI)
consulting practice and will be responsible for implementing our i-CAT
methodology. The consultant will initially conduct in-person interviews
with our clients, on site as well as contribute to the rollout of
proposed solutions for our clients. He/She will be trained in all
procedures for data collection, analysis, and interpretation and will
contribute to the content development for our customized plans for
integrating culturally diverse workforces. Participate in team meetings.

Responsibilities:
The Senior Consultant will provide leadership to one or more consultants
in the administration of PPI's i-CAT Methodology. He/She will be
responsible for conducting on-site interviews with executives and
members of culturally-diverse workforces. Other responsibilities
include: data collection, management and analysis. The administration,
interpretation, and report of findings of instruments to create
customized plans for integrating culturally-diverse workforces.

Required Skills:
- MBA or Masters with 5 -10 years experience / Doctorate preferred
- Candidates must be able to read, write and speak fluently in both
Spanish and English
- Deep understanding of both Hispanic and US cultures
- Ability to give presentations to groups in either language
- Experience in instructional design, documentation and delivery of training
- Knowledge of interviewing protocols, administering assessments,
analyzing data
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking abilities to administer
instruments and record responses
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills

Desired Skills:
- International experience is strongly desired
- Experience working with global companies
- Experience leading, coaching and/or mentoring teams
- Experience consulting in fields of Education and Linguistics
- Experience working in teams
- Experience with SPSS, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite

Address for Applications:
    Dr. Teresa Krastel
    600 17th Street, Suite 2800 South
    Denver, CO 80202
    United States of America

Application Deadline: 22-Apr-2005

Contact Information:
    Dr. Krastel
    Email: teresa.krastelproductivitypartnersinc.com
    Phone: 303-226-5665
    Website: http://www.productivitypartnersinc.com

Para darte de baja de INFOLING, pincha y envía la siguiente url:
mailto:infoling-signoff-request at listserv.rediris.es