Posgrado: Hispanic Linguistics, University of Illinois, Chicago (USA), curso 2008-2009

Eulàlia de Bobes debobes1 at UAO.ES
Tue Nov 13 12:10:16 UTC 2007

-------------------          INFOLING          --------------------
Enví­o de información: infoling-request at listserv.rediris.es
EDITORES:
Carlos Subirats Rüggeberg, UAB <carlos.subirats at uab.es>
Mar Cruz Piñol, U. Barcelona <mcruz at ub.edu>
Eulalia de Bobes Soler, U. Abat Oliba-CEU <debobes1 at uao.es>
Equipo de edición: http://elies.rediris.es/infoling/editores.html
Estudios de Lingüí­stica del Español (ELiEs): http://elies.rediris.es
es una red temática de lingüística del español asociada a INFOLING.
 © Infoling, Barcelona (España) 1998-2007. Reservados todos los derechos

MA and PhD in Hispanic Linguistics
University of Illinois, Chicago
Dept. of Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Programa de posgrado, curso 2008-2009

http://www.uic.edu/depts/sfip/hispling.htm

Información enviada por Kay González <kgv at uic.edu>

University of Illinois, Chicago
Dept. of Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese

MA and PhD in Hispanic Linguistics

http://www.uic.edu/depts/sfip/hispling.htm

The MA and PhD programs in Hispanic Linguistics at UIC are
accepting applications for new students until January  1st for
starting date Fall 2008. We are also pleased to announce that we
will have approximately 10 Teaching Assistantships and a more
limited number of full fellowships for qualified students.
TAships and fellowships pay for registration fees and provide a
stipend.

Our MA and PhD programs in linguistics allow students to focus on
sociolinguistics and second language acquisition as well as the
formal study of phonology, syntax and semantics. A particular
focus of research among our faculty and graduate students is
bilingualism, which is approached from the points of view of
sociolinguistics, language development and formal grammar.

For further information about the programs, faculty and the
application process, please check the link above. For
administrative questions, you can contact Rocío García
(mexotic at uic.edu) and for academic questions you can contact Luis
López (luislope at uic.edu).