ISMIL 10: Important Information

Peter Cole pcole at UDEL.EDU
Tue Apr 4 20:28:09 UTC 2006

The local committee has only received registrations from a few of the
presenters at the conference.  We do not need money for registration in
advance, but is ESSENTIAL that everyone who is planning to come confirm that
they will be attending.  We also need to know whether you will be using
Powerpoint or need any special equipment.  If you are using Powerpoint, will
you bring your own computer and CONNECTORS, or would you like to use a
Delaware computer?

We would also like to know whether anyone who will not be registered at the
conference will be accompanying you.  The conference dinner on Saturday
night will be included in the cost of registration, but the cost for
unregistered guests at the dinner is $24.  We need to know in advance if you
will be bringing an unregistered guest to the dinner.

I tried to send you a JPEG version of the ISMIL poster last week, but the
list-serve seems to be set up to reject attachments.  Sorry!

Registration information is repeated below (from the website:
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~gil/ismil/10/):

Registration

Participants are requested to register by email well before the commencement
date of the conference.

To register please send an email with the following details to
Sachie Kotani <skotani at udel.edu>:

1. Name
2. Affiliation
3. Student or faculty
4. Contact info (mailing address, number, email address)

Registration fees can be paid at the venue by cash or check only.
Unfortunately we won't be accepting payment by credit card.

The registration fees are as follows:

Faculty from developed countries: $40
Students from developed countries: $20
Faculty and students from developing* countries: $20

*Developing countries are those in the official "List of Developing
Countries" of the International Statistical Institute.