ISMIL 10 registration etc.

Sachie Kotani skotani at UDEL.EDU
Wed Apr 12 20:10:22 UTC 2006

Dear all,

We would like to make sure that everyone who is planning to present a
paper confirm
that they will be attending.  Please send me an email with registration
information as
soon as possible if you have not registered yet.

We also would like to know whether you will be using Powerpoint or need
any special
equipment.  If you are using Powerpoint, could you please let me know
if you bring your
own computer and CONNECTORS, or you like to use a DELAWARE computer?

We would also like to know whether if you are planning to bring any
guest who is not registered with you to the dinner on Saturday.  The
conference dinner on Saturday night
will be included in the cost of registration, but the cost for
unregistered guests at the dinner
is $24.  We really appreciate it if you could let us know in advance if
you will be bringing
an unregistered guest to the dinner.

Registration information is repeated below (from the website:
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~gil/ismil/10/):
1. Name
2. Affiliation
3. Student or faculty
4. Contact info (mailing address, phone number, email address)

Registration fees can be paid at the venue by cash or check only.
Unfortunately we won't be accepting payment by credit card.
The registration fees are as follows:
Faculty from developed countries: $40
Students from developed countries: $20
Faculty and students from developing* countries: $20
*Developing countries are those in the official "List of Developing
Countries" of the International Statistical Institute.

Thank you very much.

Best,
Sachie Kotani
Sachie Kotani