Balinese

Alissa alissa at BASABALI.ORG
Wed Oct 19 23:56:43 UTC 2011

Colleagues:

We are bringing together experts in Balinese language and culture along with videographers, animators, and language pedagogy to develop the first multimedia language program in conversational Balinese and Balinese script.

We're interested in learning from others who have created dialogue-based interactive materials with other languages that are undergoing rapid change (the multiple "levels" of Balinese are particularly in flux) and/or who are working with endangered scripts.

We are also looking for support to develop the videos, grammatical and cultural notes for the program.  Your help with our Kickstarter campaign -- at any level -- would be most appreciated: http://kck.st/rpeM26.

Many thanks.

Alissa Stern
Executive DIrector
BASAbali.org