"youtube" Broadcast of "Thesis Defense =The Political History of Japan between the two World Wars"

habib badawi habib.badawi at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 30 01:51:58 UTC 2011

 Hello

     I'm happy to share the successful result of my M.A thesis *The
Political History of Japan between the two World Wars* with you after our
correspondents for several times in the past two years during writing my
book in Arabic which I will translate it to English as soon as possible إن
شاء الله*. In this achievement you played an important part by your
unlimited encouraging, I address you by quoting from Sir. William
Shakespeare :*"Upon your sword, Sit laurel victory! and smooth success, Be
strew’d before your feet!" *(Antony and Cleopatra, 1.3.121-123), there for
I'm always thankful for your time, kindness & decency.

    The result of my "Thesis Defense" is the perfect score 270\300. I cited
in from 275 English books & 52 documents (out of 300) trying to reveal both
Japanese & Western point of view on most of the political improvements,
economical bombasts, sociological changes and military incidents during
three historical eras of Japanese history including: *Meiji* period, *Taisho
* period and the first phase of the *Showa* period.It was the best day in my
life because it was the harvest of five years of hard work, the result was a
celebration of success, achievement and the peaceful Arab-Japanese friendly
relations.I adore those kind people and there decedents, everyone can find
the courtesy in there behaviour.

   Mr.Yasuhiro Mitsui the cultural attache in the Japanese embassy at Beirut
attended the event, after receiving my degree ,I dedicated my achievement to
the victims of 11 March 2011 Tsunami in Japan. I should mention  that I
created this facebook community =Solidarity with
Japan=<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_195172373848321>
  to morally support Japan against the catastrophic natural disaster, there
are more than 2600 members in our group.
.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_195172373848321&id=206393012726257&notif_t=like#!/home.php?sk=group_195172373848321&notif_t=group_activity

   The "Thesis Defense" is on "youtube", it is in Arabic language while the
PowerPoint is in English, sorry I couldn't put English subtitles because it
is a personal effort without any official support from Lebanon or Japan.

1- Japan between Two World Wars Part 1 of 5 by Habib Albadawi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1URj92QHpM

2- Japan between Two World Wars Part 2 of 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orrvMEciTdo

3- Japan between Two World Wars part 3 of 5

*** *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrJMC8mUgo
 4- Japan between Two World Wars Part 4of 5
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDOPIaeDd08

5- Japan between Two World Wars Part 5of 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpUF5Wkx4M

       Now I'm preparing for my Ph.D dissertation* , this time I will write
from the beginning two identical versions in Arabic & English languages.
Again I'm looking for your moral & educational support especially by *
on-line* (or *pdf*.s) references,maps & documents. I'm doing my best to *"find
my spot under the sun"* inspired by Thomas Edison who said:"*have more
respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow
with a thousand ideas who does nothing", *that why I will perform perfectly*
to achieve my Doctoral Quest* *[from Lebanon to the World].

Best Regards

Habib

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYpUF5Wkx4M>

--