[Japanling] Language Learning & Technology Volume 24(3) now available

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 19 22:06:21 UTC 2020

Aloha!

We are happy to announce that our new issue of *Language Learning &
Technology* (Volume 24, Number 3) is now available at
https://www.lltjournal.org

Please visit the LL&T website and be sure to sign up to receive your free
subscription if you have not already done so.

Also, we welcome your contributions for future issues. If you have
questions about this process or wish to submit a manuscript, please check
our guidelines for submission at
https://www.lltjournal.org/submission-guidelines/.

LL&T is supported by the Center for Language & Technology and the National
Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at the University of Hawai‘i, and
the Center for Open Educational Resources and Language Learning (COERLL) at
the University of Texas at Austin.

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424