[Japanling] Now available: "Supporting Students in Online Language Learning: Voices of Experience" (2021 NFLRC OLP Series)

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Mon May 3 21:10:37 UTC 2021

Aloha!

We are pleased to announce that our *2021 NFLRC Online Language Pedagogy
(OLP) Series – "Supporting Students in Online Language Learning: Voices of
Experience"* – is now open and available to the public. We interviewed 14
online language teachers, who shared their strategies for successfully
engaging and supporting students, and created 10 episodes/TED-Ed lessons on
a wide variety of topics from onboarding to assessment to personalized
learning. Check out this new free resource:

https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/2021-online-language-pedagogy-series-supporting-students-in-online-language-learning-voices-of-experience/

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424