[Japanling] NFLRC Webinar: Using Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to Promote Achievement for All with Project-Based Language Learning (PBLL)

National Foreign Language Resource Center nflrc at hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 15 00:33:52 UTC 2022

The National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at the University of
Hawai‘i at Mānoa is pleased to offer a free two-part webinar on...

Using Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to Promote Achievement for All
with Project-Based Language Learning (PBLL)
<https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/udl-pbll/>

*Wednesday, June 22 & Wednesday, June 29*
*Host: Nicole Naditz*
*Guest Speakers: Luz Ramirez & Anna Chavez*

We will explore how teachers can design more powerful PBLL experiences
through implementation of UDL Guidelines.

In order to get maximum benefit from the two webinars, we recommend that
you 1) familiarize yourself with Universal Design for Learning
<https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/udl/> beforehand and 2) have experience
with Project-Based Language Learning (PBLL). This, however, is not a
requirement, and any participant with interest in both is welcome to attend.

For more information or to register (deadline: June 21), visit
https://nflrc.hawaii.edu/events/view/udl-pbll/

*National Foreign Language Resource Center*
University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
1859 East-West Road #106
Honolulu, HI  96822-2322
Phone: 808-956-9424