<Language> Celtic & Fenno-Ugric Languages Appear To Be Related

IrishWord at aol.com IrishWord at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 13:03:57 UTC 1999

<><><><><><><><><><><><>--This is the Language List--<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Language Listmembers,
          We have written a paper entitled 2,650+ SIMILAR IRISH AND FINNISH
WORDS WITH AN IRISH TIE-IN TO URALIC.  You may read it in section 1. (A.) of
our AOL Web page at http://members.aol.com/IrishWord/page/index.htm.This
paper shows that Irish and  Finnish language and culture are related. It also
shows that Irish initial mutation and Finnish consonantal gradation &
Hungarian consonantal alteration appear to be related, so that Irish initial
mutation appears to be a very old part of the language, and not a development
of Medieval times. We have shown that there appears to be a connection
between the KALEVALA and the Fenian cycle.
            In a second paper entitled SIMILAR URALIC, FENNO-UGRIC, AND
INDO-EUROPEAN ROOTS, we have supported our Finnish-Irish linguistic
relationship.  It is in section 1. (B.) of our Web page. Thanks for your
interest.
Best regards,
David O'Keefe
Houston, Texas
Copyrights and "Fair Use":     http://www.templetions.com/brad//copyright.html
"This means that if you are doing things like comment on a copyrighted work, making fun of it,
teaching about it or researching it, you can make some limited use of the work without permission.
For example you can quote excerpts to show how poor the writing quality is. You can teach a
course about T.S. Eliot and quote lines from his poems to the class to do so. Some people think
fair use is a wholesale licence to copy if you don't charge or if you are in  education, and it isn't.
If you want to republish other stuff without permission and think you have  a fair use defence, you
should read the more detailed discussions of the subject you will find through the links above."