[LAP] About PAL's Conference

Dr. G. Raza drgraza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 06:13:41 UTC 2016

Dear Chair/Convener PAL's International Conference 2016,

I was intending to get registered for the international conference being
organized and hosted by Pakistan Academy of Letters this year in Islamabad.
However, I changed my plan after I browsed internet to find detailed
information about the conference.

One thing that clicked me much was the title of the conference. To my
information, the conferences with the same title are held somewhere else by
some other institution. The links of the latest two of such conferences are
given in the following:

*LLS 2017: 4th International Conference on Language, Literature and Society*
http://languages3000.com/
http://thesocialscienceinformer.blogspot.com/2016/04/fourth-international-conference-on.html

*LLS 2016: 3rd International Conference on Language, Literature and Society*
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=46591
http://inttranews.inttra.net/cgi-bin/news_email.cgi?action=aff_art&art_id=639594

I wonder why you have chosen the same title for your conference and
interestingly the number '4th' in the title (http://iclls.pal.gov.pk/). I
suggest you to please change the title of your conference. At lest kindly
remove the number part, '4th' in the title making it as "*PAL's
International Conference on Language, Literature and Society*". Hope, you
would consider my request seriously. Otherwise it would be a very big joke
for national as well as international learned community of the field.

Regards,
Dr. G. Raza