[LAP] Research on Urdu

Farhat Jabeen farhat2iub at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 12:36:29 UTC 2017

Hi All

This is Farhat. A few weeks before, I had shared a survey on word order in
Urdu. I received many responses and suggestions. Thanks a lot for your
response!
But this was not the only project I am working on. However, I do not want
to spam you with repeated requests to participate in a survey or to ask for
opinions.

I am planning to set up an informal mailing group of Urdu speakers who use
the language in their daily life. So if you:

1. are interested in staying up-to-date with the latest research on Urdu
2. would like to participate in an occasional survey or just share your
opinion about linguistic structures in Urdu

simply reply to this email. I promise not to spam your Inbox with emails.
Just occasional questions about how to say certain sentences in Urdu and
questions about what you think are correct or acceptable structures.
Of course, your willingness to help me with this is not binding. You can
decide to stop receiving my emails at any time or choose not to answer at
all.

Best regards
Farhat

Farhat Jabeen