[LAP] Getting registered for ICLAP 2017?

ICLAP 2017 iclap2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 20:18:49 UTC 2017

Dear all the concerned,

Due to occurring of 9th Moharram (a public holiday) on Saturday, 30 Sep
2017, some people told they would only be able to register for ICLAP 2017
on Monday and requested to extend the date for one working day. As the
conference is just some days away we have to finalize the abstract and
programme book at the earliest, so we have decided to extend the time only
to 11am on Monday, 02 Oct 2017.

All interested in getting registered are advised to send their registration
forms together with copies of deposit receipts strictly by then.

And if someone still does not know the registration procedure then please
peruse the Registration section on the webpage of the conference,
www.iclap.org/ICLAP2017 for details.

Regards,
Coordinator ICLAP 2017

www.iclap.org/ICLAP2017