[LAP] ICELL19: Invitation for Abstracts on English Language and Linguistics

Icell 19 icell19 at admin.muet.edu.pk
Sun Dec 16 18:53:19 UTC 2018

Warm greetings from ICELL team.

ELDC, Mehran University is organizing an Intentional Conference on English
Language and Linguistics in March 2019 at English Language Development
Center, MUET, Jamshoro.

We are pleased to share with you that the world renowned linguist Prof Noam
Chomsky will be part of ICELL virtually. He will give a talk and take live
questions from audience to answer. Besides, we have a number of reputed
linguists from national and international universities who will give
plenary talks and facilitate the workshops on topics such as digital
writing, computational linguistics and quantitative data analysis.
Moreover, to give a fuller research experience, ICELL has planned to keep
29 March as a Pre-Conference Research Activity day which will have a number
of exciting research activities.

 To be part of this conference, please send your abstract for oral and
poster presentation on English language and Linguistics at
icell19 at admin.muet.edu.pk.  The deadline for submission is *25th December,
2019*. For further details, please visit http://icell.muet.edu.pk/ or read
the flyer attached.
Dr Habibullah Pathan
ICELL19-Chair
Director English Language Development Centre
MUET, Jamshoro
Contact: 0092-305-8175099/0092-333-3640045