[LAP] Language and Communication Postgraduate International Seminar (LCPIS) 2019 - UTM JB

LCPIS 2019 lcpis.2019 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:10:10 UTC 2019

Dear LAP members

We are honoured to invite you to the 2nd“language and Communication
Postgraduate International Seminar (LCPIS) 2019”. The LCPIS 2019 is a
full-day seminar being curated by Language Academy – Faculty of Social
Sciences and Humanities - Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). Our goal is
to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on
a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder. The
LCPIS 2019 is scheduled for 2nd May 2019.

We very much look forward to hearing from you.

Please find the attached brochure.

--
*LCPIS 2019 Committee*

Language Academy
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia81310 UTM SkudaiJohorMALAYSIA
HP: (+6)0177084007
         (+6)0145063709
         (+6)0137710035

*lcpis.2019 at gmail.com <lcpis.2019 at gmail.com>*