[LAP] Removal from the list

Attia Rasool attia.rasool at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 06:19:16 UTC 2019

I sent my research paper  last year on this mail. I didn't get any response.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 20 May 2019 at 11:15 am, MARIA ISABEL MALDONADO<maria.maldonado at umt.edu.pk> wrote:   Dear Coordinator ICLAP 2019
Pls remove this email address from the list. My personal email address is already on it.  That is spanishprofessor1 at gmail.com

Kind regards,

--

María Isabel Maldonado García

 (PhD -UNED, Madrid)

Director Internationalization

Associate Professor

 Dpt. English Language and Literature

School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH)

University of Management and Technology

C-II, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan.

Tel:+92 42 111 300 200 Ext: 3344

Website: www.umt.edu.pk Email: maria.maldonado at umt.edu.pk

| Please consider the environment before printing this email. |

|  |

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are therefore notified by this notice that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking information in reliance on the e-mailed information is strictly prohibited under the law. If you have received this transmission in error or mistake, please notify me by e-mail with the purpose to forward it to the correct recipient.

|  |