[LAP] Request to fill out the Research Questionnaire

rahila anwar rahilaanwar at live.com
Wed Jan 1 10:22:56 UTC 2020

Dear Teachers of English Language, Linguistics, & Literature

I am a PhD candidate here in Pakistan. I request the entire ELT community in Pakistan to fill out my research questionnaire and become a part of my research work. In this regard I request all the English language teachers teaching English at University/Tertiary level to fill out my research questionnaire by clicking the link given here and click submit to make it reach to me. It will hardly take 10 minutes to finish the form filling.

I am attaching the informed consent here for your understanding of my research work. I am really looking forward for your support in coming up with a worthwhile research in our field.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejhIGIBxCnXxTZQObPXlXKLWZES1BPvct6YvFb87shPQoy7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/DIWVrDWadmcpOcniQYBmjkR025HWIadyRTRX1StcLFgno1dVFGHDumaWMfaNYX0QxaA=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejhIGIBxCnXxTZQObPXlXKLWZES1BPvct6YvFb87shPQoy7g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Linking Teacher-Effectiveness with Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejhIGIBxCnXxTZQObPXlXKLWZES1BPvct6YvFb87shPQoy7g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
docs.google.com

 P.S. If you have already filled out the form, I am really thankful! Please forward the email and form link to your colleagues and contacts (university/tertiary level ELTs).

Thanking you in anticipation!

Rahila Huma Anwar

Assistant Professor & PhD Candidate (Applied Linguistics)

NED University of Engineering & Technology

Karachi, Pakistan

021-99261261 (Ext:2208)

