[Lexicog] new nosey word

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Fri Apr 9 19:29:51 UTC 2004

Good question, Fritz. I wonder if it's a European languages thing? Let's try
to find out. Those of you on the list who are studying the lexicons of
non-Indo-European languages, is the nose associated with inquisitiveness,
apart from any borrowing from a European language?

Wayne
http://committed.to/fieldtesting