[Lexicog] Arabic-based scripts in Shoebox on Arabic-enabled computers

Patrick Chew patchew at BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Apr 19 08:04:32 UTC 2004

<gaf> and <zhe> are both found on the Farsi and Urdu keyboards, which, if
using WinXP or like system, you should be able to use as easily as the
Arabic keyboard.

cheers,
-patrick

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511