[Lexicog] A prototypical blessing (was: Lexical polysemy and prototype semantics)

Mali Translation translation_mali at SIL.ORG
Wed Apr 21 18:51:49 UTC 2004

>From Fritz Goerling to Dirk Geerarts:

Thank you very much for your article which you sent as an attachment to the
list instead of to me
personally. You said "Sorry" to the list but maybe some found it as an
enrichment to read it. I did.
By the way:  What is a prototypical "blessing" in the cultures and languages
represented on this list?
Here is my attempt: It is an enrichment or empowerment.

  Here it comes !