[Lexicog] Lacunae-what should then go in the dictionary?

Chaz and Helga Mortensen chaz_mortensen at SIL.ORG
Mon Apr 26 13:28:25 UTC 2004

In my situation we have the luxury of a nearby tropical research institute,
with plenty of botanists and zoologists. They are of some help, as are the
books they produce, but most of them are visiting scholars, are very
involved in their research projects, have limited time, and don't know the
national language names.

-Chaz