[Lexicog] Wikipedia

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Wed Apr 28 12:29:14 UTC 2004

Interesting idea, Benjamin. I have been contributing some to Wikipedia
recently. It's fun. I would think that their dictionary project, Wiktionary,
also for different languages, might be an even better prospect for some of
us to try. I suspect they would want dictionary contributions to be in
majority languages, but some on this Lexicography List are working in
languages which could be considered majority languages, such as some in
Africa which have millions of speakers.

The Wiktionary URL is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiktionary

Wayne