[Lexicog] Wikipedia

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Apr 28 14:38:08 UTC 2004

That looks like the ticket! There is a list of languages at
http://wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:List_of_languages, some of which have
an index started.

Conceptually, it looks like the index should have a list of all the letters
words in the language could start with, as shown in the English index at
http://wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:English_index. It appears none of the
native languages have an index set up like that, though a few like Hawaiian
do have index pages.

I'm going to have to check on the font, though. I'm not sure all the letters
in Makah are represented in Unicode when you take diacritics into account.

Benjamin Barrett