[Lexicog] Re: Kirrkirr and Shoebox/Toolbox

Christopher Manning manning at CS.STANFORD.EDU
Thu Aug 12 06:11:17 UTC 2004

On 10 August 2004, "Kenneth Keyes" <ken_keyes at sil.org> wrote:
 > Dear All,
 >
 > Does anyone know of a script or cc table whereby I can change the standard
 > format markers (MDF) in my dictionary to OLIF format for use in Kirrkirr?

Hi Ken,

I don't (and in general know only the tiniest bit about OLIF).

But I guess it should be possible to produce one.

Is SIL using OLIF?  While I know OLIF has some presence in the machine
translation and localization world, I was unaware of any "fieldwork
language" dictionary using OLIF.  Are there any?

Best,

Chris.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM