[Lexicog] Re: Kirrkirr and Shoebox/Toolbox

Vanessa Combet combet at SINEQUA.COM
Fri Aug 13 13:01:04 UTC 2004

...(Seems to be the only working
group that has anything substantive on their web page.  Maybe the other
WGs ll get s.t. up after the meetings later this month--see
http://www.tc37sc4.org/events_upcoming.htm.)

==> I don't think the others exist other than on paper... but what I know is
that the WG1 is also working on a proposition of a standard for NLP lexica,
which should normally be under the scope of the WG4.

Vanessa

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM