[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary printout: different PDF converter needed

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Sun Aug 15 04:44:41 UTC 2004

Our Cheyenne dictionary team now has its work at a point where we would
benefit from a printout. Kinko's prices are out of our range for the number
of pages we have. I have found an Internet company who can bind printouts
for us at much reduced prices. The company uses PDF files for its printing
process. I have several PDF converters, but the one I used to create the PDF
file for them uses GNU Ghostscript programming which their printer cannot
handle. I am now trying to purchase Adobe Acrobat on eBay at a price within
our budget. However, I'd really like to re-upload our 10 MB PDF file to the
Internet printer sooner than I can get another PDF converter that doesn't
use Ghostscript. If any of you have legal access to Adobe Acrobat and are
willing to convert my Microsoft Word file to PDF, please email me off-list.

Thanks,
Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman