[Lexicog] Cheyenne dictionary printout: different PDF converter needed

Christopher Brewster C.Brewster at DCS.SHEF.AC.UK
Sun Aug 15 21:25:59 UTC 2004

I assume you sent Adobe your Word file.
Have you tried sending a postscript version? This should limit its
fredom to perform font substitutions.

Also try WordPerfect possibly. It should handle large files effectively,
it can import Word and handle the fonts and the newest version publishes
to pdf.
It is also quite cheap but surely some acquaintance will have a copy.

Christopher

Natural Language Processing Group,
Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield
Tel: +44(0)114-22.21967  Fax: +44 (0)114-22.21810
Regent Court, 211 Portobello Street
Sheffield   S1 4DP   UNITED KINGDOM
Web: http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~kiffer/