[Lexicog] I need a negative word for amazed

Mike Sangrey msangrey at BLUEFELTHAT.ORG
Tue Aug 17 00:42:29 UTC 2004

I'm looking for a synonym for 'amazed' but it needs to have strong
negative connotations.  With 'amazed' I think of "wow, that's
impressive".  I need a word that continues to carry the idea of 'wow' or
'significant surprise' but has coupled with it the concepts of 'anger'
and possibly a 'deep frustration'

I'll tell you why in a little bit; but first I'd like some help if at
all possible.

Thanks.

--
Mike Sangrey
msangrey at BlueFeltHat.org
Landisburg, Pa.
                        "The first one last wins."
            "A net of highly cohesive details reveals the truth."

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM