[Lexicog] Lexique Pro - software for viewing/distributing lexicon data

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Tue Aug 17 17:20:26 UTC 2004

Richard, thank you for this announcement. I just downloaded Lexique Pro 2.0
and installed it on my computer. It was very easy to Import my entire
Cheyenne Shoebox database. This is one of the most user-friendly,
intuitively-transparent programs that I've seen come from SIL. I think the
Cheyennes who are using our lexical database would enjoy using the database
within Lexique. Lexique handles all 17,400 Cheyenne entries very quickly. I
like being able to display different views of the data: Cheyenne, English,
Semantic Categories. It also helps me spot places where I wasn't consistent
in labeling the lexicon.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM