[Lexicog] Lexique Pro - software for viewing/distributing lexicon data

Kim Blewett kim_blewett at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 18 17:23:16 UTC 2004

Lexique Pro looks great!

I have a question: We specify an \lc field for many records, but we sort by
\lx in the Rapoisi dictionary. In Lexique, if I specify "Don't sort
records," the index on the left appears as I want it (sorted by
Shoe/Toolbox), but if I click on a letter of the alphabet I get a sorting by
\lc, which means that 80% of our words appear under "B" due to a nominalizer
prefix in the citation forms.

It would be great if one could specify which field to sort by, as is
possible in Shoe/Toolbox. Is this possible, please?

Thanks for a great tool!
Kim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM