[Lexicog] More Info window

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 18 20:29:46 UTC 2004

Richard,

Perhaps I am not running Lex. Pro right, but I am unable to view all of the text about SIL in the More Info window. There is text outside the window to the right and I can't find a slider bar to view it. I have tried resizing the windows and the program itself but the text slides along with the resizing and still is outside the window. I fixed the problem for my "About Cheyenne" info text by using Microsoft Word to set the right margin of my text at about 4.5".

Is this an undocumented feature, a bug, or is there just something I don't know yet to be able to view large-lined text in the big window?

I did a simple global search and replace in MS Word and now am able to hear my sound files. As you already know, only one sound file per entry can be heard--I often have more than one sound file per entry since I have sub-entries, plurals, etc. I was hoping it would be the first sound file of an entry that would be heard but it is the last (the first shall be last?!).

Great program!

Wayne