[Lexicog] Lexique Pro - More Info window

Richard Margetts richard_margetts at SIL.ORG
Wed Aug 18 22:01:06 UTC 2004

Wayne,

Perhaps I am not running Lex. Pro right, but I am unable to view all of the
text about SIL in the More Info window. There is text outside the window to
the right and I can't find a slider bar to view it. I have tried resizing
the windows and the program itself but the text slides along with the
resizing and still is outside the window. I fixed the problem for my "About
Cheyenne" info text by using Microsoft Word to set the right margin of my
text at about 4.5".

Sorry - I can't reproduce this. It seems to word-wrap ok for me. I wonder
whether it happens for other people?
The SIL Info file is found in Program Files\SIL\Lexique Pro\Info. I'm
wondering:
- does it display ok if you load it in Internet Explorer?
- are you able to install Lexique Pro on another computer and get the same
problem?

Perhaps you could send me a screenshot - so I can see... I'm not sure why it
would be happening.

I did a simple global search and replace in MS Word and now am able to hear
my sound files. As you already know, only one sound file per entry can be
heard--I often have more than one sound file per entry since I have
sub-entries, plurals, etc. I was hoping it would be the first sound file of
an entry that would be heard but it is the last (the first shall be last?!).

Sorry - I'll make a note to fix this... and to try and improve support of
sound files for a future version.

Richard.